1 cup almond flour
1 cup mixed seeds – (you can crush for a finer consistency)
60ml Psyllium husks (get at health stores or at any regular store eg. Clicks/PnP)
10ml baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt (maybe a little less as the seeds and psyllium are both quite salty)
1 cup of Greek Yoghurt
• Mix all the dry ingredients.
• Add 6 eggs and mix well.
• Add the yoghurt and mix together.
• Line a regular loaf tin with waxed baking paper.
• Pour in the mixture.
• Sprinkle seeds on top & lightly press them down.
• Bake in pre-heated oven at 180C for 55 minutes.